Wednesday 24 September 2008

Flash: There she is Step 3: Doki & Nabi

I saw this a while ago but I really like this series by a group of Korean artists--> www.sambakza.net. It's called 'There She is'. The story starts on a world with 2 races: Cats and Rabbits but its prohibited to have mixed couples. The video here shows my favourite episode of the series when Doki (Rabbit) tries to express her love to Nabi (Cat). Their love slowly progresses deeper and stronger but the public finds these couples revolting and disgraceful.

I like the story because it's simply amusing and it conveys the issues of people discriminating and not approving different races being together. The movement of the animation is very fluent and smooth. I'm interested in how they only use a certain group of colours like beige. This animation motivates me somehow so I wonder what others think of it.

No comments: